School of Medicine Training
- Columns – learn how to lay out content in columns.
- Buttons – there are different sizes and colors of buttons that you can add.
- Horizontal Rules – styled lines that are used to separate content or define a change in topic.
- Notification Boxes – add colored boxes to your pages
- Panel Boxes – a box with a colored title and footer.
- How to Clean up text styles – Learn how to quickly clean up inconsistent text styles.
- Remove Link Icons – document links automatically display an icon to indicate what file type they are (.doc, .pdf, etc). Learn how to remove that icon.
- Font Awesome Icons – add icons to pages.
- Font Awesome Section Header – add the Font Awesome icon section header to pages.
- Accordions – create accordion toggles for hiding and showing information.
- Collapse-O-Matic Plugin – create expandable sections to display information.
- Tabs – can be added to a page to selectively show and hide content.
- Full-width Sections – these sections are great for separating content on a page and for adding visual appeal.
- Hero – display a large hero image combined with a content box and a circular avatar photo.
- Avatar Box
Related Training on LinkedIn Learning
The training links listed below go to the UNC LinkedIn Learning training site. LinkedIn Learning is a UNC Chapel Hill licensed online video-training library that is available for FREE to UNC Faculty, Staff and Students. To access LinkedIn Learning, you must first log in with your Onyen through the UNC LinkedIn Learning Sign-In.